Powered By Blogger

September 29, 2012

"Independence holidays"



I don't normally celebrate "independence holidays", I don't really care about the celebration of the republic.
In general, during this time I take holidays to enjoy with my family, my boyfriend, friends and relax my self.

What I like about this time, is that I have many days to do fun things.

And I hate that the media and advertising make an invitation to people to drink alcohol excessively and spend money in large quantities.

Also, I feel that these dates are only a tranquilizer for citizenship, as Violeta Parra says in her song: "I sing the difference": Warning the audience that will swallow the purgative, as we celebrate the most gallant 18°. The flag is a tranquilizer.
These are some reasons why these dates are not to my liking. And I don't take the purgative that shops and the government offer.

But although, I think this way, my family celebrates these dates, they are not nationalists but consider these days as an opportunity to meet and have a good time, so we get together for lunch on the 18th and in the evening we enjoy a delicious barbecue .

And that's it!

Thank you for read...

No comments:

Post a Comment