Powered By Blogger

November 24, 2012

My friends!


For me, my friends are very important, I value the friendships that were maintained over time, and that they are honest.
 My friends should be honest, being accomplices and companions. But most importantly they must be good companions, I think having a friend is very important, especially when you live difficult times and also when you live happy moments.
 Personally I have few friends but they are very good friends. I have friends in college, of the school  and friends of a lifetime. In general I can easily meet people, chat. etc. I have few real friends but friends good so I think I have few friends but good.

I consider myself a good friend, I like to show affection, and they my firends can count on me  always, but sometimes a bit I careless of my friends and I don't see my friends much time, I think that's not very good.
I don't have a  just " best" friend, I have few friends but very good and of all ages, and I'm very happy with they.

1 comment:

  1. I really happy for you, Rucia, that you have a lot of friends.
    Take care,
    Nati

    ReplyDelete