Powered By Blogger

November 14, 2012

My future job


When I leave university I'd like to get a job as teacher a kindergarten. I thought a lot about this issue because it is important to know that you want to do when you leave college and I think I've decided to go that route.

I also like to do a business, this business can be about the education, but I also thought of studying gastronomy after finishing this race and put a restaurant, coffee shop, etc. Because is something that I like so much.

Although I also think it would be good to open my kindergarten and I'll working according to my beliefs and ways of see the life, I'd work with children up to 5 years and invite some colleagues to work with me, because I have a lot of confidence in some. I'd like create to an innovative project, with a pleasant work environment where we can all be happy with our performance.

Honestly I didn't think that I'd would a millionaire when I started studying this career, but if, I wanted to be happy, fulfill my goals, and I'd not worry too much about money.

About my strengths I can say that I'm a very feisty person, and always I seek to achieve the goals that I set, I like to share with others and work as a team, but is a bit hard for me, because normally in college you work alone. Also I'm an enthusiastic person and very friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment