Powered By Blogger

November 18, 2012

Books and literature


I like reading about education, also about social history and adventures written for Isabel Allende, really I haven’t defined my liking, but I can read about everything subjects that interest me.
I have no favorite writer, because I think I need to know a lot yet, but so far I like Eduardo Galeano, Isabel Allende, and Paulo Freire.

Nor do I have a favorite book, I think overall I like some books, but I have one that kills me.
Recently read a book by Alexander Neill, called Summerhill, I read for my thesis. He speaking about various topics related to education and freedom.

I enjoyed it very much, because provides a very different perspective on education and breaks the scheme of traditional education.
I really enjoyed it and it took me much time the read, because I had to go highlighting certain content and themes to return to them and develop them in the thesis.

Although generally takes me about three weeks to read a book that I really like, and a little more when I get bored.
I'd recommend this book at all mothers and fathers, as well as also educators in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment